Here at Belushi Aesthetics, we have a wide range of innovative treatments available for whatever your skincare need. Whether you’re looking to maintain general skin health or rejuvenate your skin, one option that is great for all skin types is The Million Dollar Facial.
Much like other facials out there, The Million Dollar Facial follows the important 10 step routine. The procedure is as follows:
- Cleanse and skin analysis
- Deep cleanse
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Every step of the treatment aims to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells. This in turn leads to an increase of natural collagen and stimulates the cell turnover. As the treatment is known for increasing absorption of active ingredients, it also leaves the skin feeling glowing and well, like a million dollars!
Although the infamous Million Dollar Facial is safe for all skin types and all skin types will benefit, there are some skincare issues it is designed to tackle. We have helped clients who have concerns with issues like pigmentation, acne scarring, rosacea as well as general lines and wrinkles.
In addition to promoting elevated absorption levels of up to 80%, The Million Dollar Facial boasts a whole range of other benefits too. If you’re somebody who doesn’t know what their skin type is, the professional skin analysis will be very insightful and allow you to create a skincare routine surrounding specific issues you’re having. Thanks to the use of hyaluronic acid, you’ll see increased hydration levels. This in turn leads to a glowing, even skin tone. You’ll see instant results and ongoing benefits.
A course of 4 to 6 sessions is typically advised to get maximum results. If you’re wondering what to expect after your million dollar treatment, here are a few things you should know:
- Your skin will likely feel and look different after your procedure. It may feel a little rough at first, but as the skin heals it will become smoother than it was before!
- Your skin may also start to peel around 3-5 days after treatment. Again, this is normal and a vital part of the micro needling healing process!
- If it is your first time having micro needling done, your skin may be red afterwards. We always recommend using a good moisturiser to both keep your skin hydrated during this time and to minimise redness. This usually dies down in about 2 – 3 days.
If you’d like to treat yourself to this luxurious facial, contact us today.